Wednesday, February 09, 2011

what I'm working on - studyingggggg

so as much as I'd like this to be an interesting blog post about what fabulous new design I'm working on this week, or ideas that I'm jotting in my sketchbook, this is what I am truly doing at this moment...STUDYING...

you heard me right, it's been a while since I've had to actually study for something...the last real test I took was in college in 2004, and before that, the last standardized test was in 1999, when I took the SAT...

so here I find myself, not really remembering how to do this, but I've got my Art History book, and hopefully soon my Art Praxis II test will arrive in the mail...

I've got until March 12th to know all that I can about art, or at least how they'll try and test me on it for this exam...

wish me luck!

No comments: