Monday, November 20, 2006

the holidays are upon us

...thank goodness for a short work week!...A few relaxing days are ahead in good old Jersey for the Thanksgiving holiday is something I've been looking forward to forever...the calendar is so jam-packed, I don't have a weekend free until early next year!...I'm looking forward to seeing the family, and friends from high school, and start my duties as one of my friend Christina's bridesmaids (my first time!)...so happy for the two of them, and all the other couples getting married...here's a shout out...in order of weddings:

Jennie & Matt
Marissa & James
Becky & Francisco
Christina & Mike
Nicole & Pete
Mike & Carrie

...2007 is going to be a busy year!...I've got to get started on gifts, and I haven't even started my own christmas cards yet...where does the time go?!

No comments: