Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year to all my family, wonderful friends old and new, and everyone else out there! I have high hopes for the year 2007...it will be the year of Lauren...I finally feel like I'm getting all my ducks in a row, got a new job that I start on wednesday (Marketing Assistant at Gallery Imperato (www.galleryimperato.com)) and with this blog, I feel more creative than ever!

so for next year, I resolve to:

post to my blog at least 4 times per week
make something new every day
work out 5 times a week
make more time for myself
finally organize my closet :)

I'm sure I'll think of more...but the most important thing will be, to not take anything or anyone for granted...my thoughts are with my dear friend right now who just yesterday lost her father...I can not imagine the pain and saddness she is going through, and it breaks my heart to know she is feeling so lost...so if you love someone...tell them! you never know what tomorrow will bring! that is the spirit I am bringing with me into 2007...live every day as if it were your last!

bring on the Champagne!!

No comments: