Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Nicole, aka Halloweenville

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Six weird things about me:

1. I have over 100 pairs of shoes

2. I always have to keep the t.v. volume at even numbers...14 or 16...but not 15 :)

3. I could eat soup every day if I had to

4. I wish I could live in Christmastown (a la the Nightmare Before Christmas)

5. I have way too many hobbies...knitting, jewelry making, scrapbooking, photography, drawing, writing, cooking...and I usually can't focus on just one at a time!

6. I have my closets organized by color...I love color :)


Okay, I will tag...Michelle, Erika, Jules, Tanya, Magpie, and Amy

2 comments:

Michelle Lana said...

HI lauren! hehe...i've also been tagged already by Natali - You can view my 6 weird things in my blog! Heeh...these are so fun...you really have 100 pairs of shoes? Wow...
here's the link:

http://mitchlanaillustration.blogspot.com/2007/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Tanya Nichols said...

oh you sweet girl LOL....Im off and thinking!!