find the recipe here!
- 4 ounces sliced bacon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels, fresh (from 2 ears) or frozen
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, fry the bacon until crisp, about 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Discard the drippings.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the oil over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a baking dish and roast until cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 8 minutes. Add the edamame and corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Break the bacon into pieces and add them to the killet. Stir in the remaining salt and pepper. Spoon onto individual plates and serve with the chicken.