Monday, June 22, 2009

Bachlorette Weekend for Bonnie

let the madness begin! it is officially wedding season for me...starting with Bonnie's shower and ending with Brandyce & Pete's wedding October 17th...basically I'll have some free time in November ;) but it's all worth it because I have some really great friends!















this past weekend was spent at the Tropicana in Atlantic City!! dinner at the Melting Pot, karaoke at Planet Rose, and some gambling thrown in there too ;) I think I did my role of Maid of Honor proud, and I am so looking forward to the wedding!!




























Bonnie and I stayed a few more days to relax and unwind...we walked the boardwalk (a few times!) and the beach, and went to Pickles deli, which if you know me at all, you'll know I was in heaven! the minute you sit down...they bring you a dish of pickles, and they just keep refilling it!!

great weekend.

No comments: