sounds weird to say...and this will be the year that our 10 year HS reunion is...it's hard to believe the time has gone so fast!
so to make this a little more fun...28 things about me :)
1. I was born on a Monday, in Summit, New Jersey...in the snow :)
2. snow is my favorite form of precipitation :)
3. as of today I am 10,228 days old or...883,699,200 seconds, or 14,728,320 minutes, or 245,472 hours, or 1461 weeks old (http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html)
4. my favorite kind of shoe? flip flops...hands down...I own more pair then I care to admit :)
5. I really like even numbers, but 5 is okay...since it's in the 'middle'...
6. I will color-code anything I can...calendars, file folders, my closet...
7. I can watch re-runs of Friends over and over...and I usually do
8. Penguins are my favorite animal...although I am partial to black cats :)
9. Fall is my favorite season
10. I love Christmas, and I wish it could be all year long!
11. every Christmas eve, my family watches It's a Wonderful Life...and then I watch A Christmas Story as much as I can during the 24-hour marathon on TBS...basically any holiday movie is okay by me!
12. in the past 5 years, I've been to over 30 weddings...and been in 4 of them...and been Maid of Honor twice
13. growing up, I put a 'puppy' on my Christmas list every year...and now I have 3 cats
14. I have lived in 3 states, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland
15. I'm a Hokie...and proud of it...we bleed maroon and orange!
16. I'm also a crazy person who went back for a second degree in Graphic Design, first one in Marketing...but I'm in the home stretch!
17. making jewelry is one of the few things in my life that relaxes me :)
18. I hope to get a job as an art teacher one day soon...
19. I also want to write children's books :)
20. a hobby I wish I had more time for, is Photography
21. I love to cook...and I think I'm finally getting better at it! I make a mean lasagna though :)
22. my favorite color is purple...but I love all colors, and color combinations...
23. I love to plan parties, especially the details...plates, favors, decorations...
24. my favorite saturday morning activity? kickboxing class...hi-ya!
25. there is nothing in the world I love to eat more, then pizza from Alfonsos, in Hillsborough, NJ...if they could cater my wedding with pizza, I'd do it :p
26. my car has over 134,000 miles on it...and my goal is to get it to 200,000!
27. two things that you'll always find in my purse? my camera, and a sketchbook/pencil
28. 2010...is going to be MY year :)
Happy Birthday to me! :)