Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The One With The Stoned Guy

Episode 15 - Season 1

Chandler: I just don't want to be one of those guys that's in his office until twelve o'clock at night worrying about the WENUS.
Rachel: The... the WENUS?
Chandler: Weekly Estimated Net Usage Systems. It's a processing term.
Rachel: Oh, that WENUS.

Steve: Well, smack my ass and call me Judy! These are fantastic!
Monica: Oh, gosh, I'm so glad you liked them!
Steve: Like 'em? I could eat a hundred of them!
Monica: Oh, well, um, that's all there is of these. But in about eight and a half minutes, we'll be serving some delicious onion tartlets.
Steve: Tartlets? Tartlets? Tartlets? The word has lost all meaning.

Steve: Oh! Oh! Bears overboard! They're... they're drowning! Hey fellows! Grab on a Sugar-O! Save yourselves! Help! Help! I'm drowning! Help! Help!

No comments: