Friday, November 07, 2008

The One Where Rachel Finds Out

Episode 24 - Season 1 Finale!

Rachel: This one's from Joey. Feels like a book, I think it's a book. Feels like a book, and... it's a book!
Phoebe: Oh, it's Dr. Seuss!
Joey: That book got me through some tough times.
Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.


Ross: Do you guys know who Carl is?
Chandler: Uh, let's see. Alvin, Simon, Theodore.... No.
Ross:: Well, Rachel's having drinks with him tonight.
Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you?

Joey: We want you to be happy. And I may only have a couple beers in me, but... I love you, man.
Chandler: I'm still on my first. I... I just think you're nice.


Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune.
Monica: I can't believe he did this.
Chandler: Come on--Ross? Remember back in college, when he fell in love with Carol and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
Rachel: What did you just say?
Chandler: ahem... um... Crystal duck?

No comments: