This is one of our new favorites...I made this last week when it was still pretty chilly out, and it was the perfect warm meal for a cold evening!
The recipe was one I tore out from Rachael Ray Magazine, and it was just an ad for Stovetop Stuffing mix...but it is soooooooo good!
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1-1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup Breakstone’s or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package; set aside.
- Mix chicken, soup, sour cream and vegetables in 13x9-inch baking dish; top with the stuffing.
- Bake 30 min or until chicken is cooked through.