Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday Finds - for the love of pickles

without a doubt, one of my favorite things to eat in the whole world, are pickles...I have a few favorite brands, and they each have their own specific meals...it might seem weird, but after searching on Etsy for items about pickles, I found I was not alone...

so I bring you, Friday Finds...PICKLES!

how much cooler would any purchase be, in a pickle bag?? from Dime Store Buddy 


who thought you'd have your choice of pickle slice earrings??  what about these cute ones from by Angel Cake 




or these ones by Hand and Nom Jewelry


and this print by Ecceprints says it all!



and if you need more pickle themed art...how about this original painting "pickle and pickle spear" by Mattson Studios



and who doesn't need a pirate pickle?  everyone needs a pirate pickle.  like this one by Missy and Me



and finally, pickle stickers.  awesome pickle stickers by Chewy Tulip

No comments: