Sunday, May 19, 2013

playing tourist

I've lived in Baltimore for...almost 9 years now...and there are still some places I've never gone...

so now that I have a fresh set of (super cute) eyes to take around with me...it's been really fun playing tourist in the city I've lived in for so long.

so this weekend, along with *officially* getting the keys to my apartment, having celebratory champagne and chinese food on the first night there, we also went to the Baltimore Aquarium and Zoo!

here are a few of my favorite pictures from the weekend!

Friday we had lunch at Little Havana


and then headed to the Aquarium, hoping to see the Dolphin show!










we found the dolphins! 

and of course it wouldn't be complete without a silly faced photo session...





and then on Saturday we went to the Zoo!









and celebrated all the new and happy things in life with the bottle of champagne Bonnie & Andy got me for finishing my Art degree...I had saved it for the perfect special occasion. 



No comments: