Friday, October 03, 2008

The One With The Fake Monica

Episode 21 - Season 1

Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said that you only have to pay for the stuff that you bought.
Monica: Still... it's just such reckless spending.
Ross: I think when someone steals your credit card, they've kind of already thrown caution to the wind.
Chandler: Wow, what a geek. They spent $69.95 on a Wonder Mop.
Monica: That's me.


Chandler: Joe... Joe... Joe... Stalin?
Joey: Stalin. Stalin. Do I know that name? It sounds familiar.
Chandler: Well, it does not ring a bell with me.
Joey: Joe Stalin. You know, that's pretty good.
Chandler: Might wanna try, "Joseph."
Joey: Joseph Stalin. I think you'd remember that!


Chandler: Take off their hats!
Phoebe: Popes in a Volkswagen!
Chandler: Mmm-hmm!
Phoebe: I love that joke.

No comments: