Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The One With The Ick Factor

Episode 22 - Season 1

Chandler: They do me?
Phoebe: You know, like... uh, okay: "Could that report be any later?"
Chandler: I don't sound like that.
Ross: Oh, oh Chandler...
Joey: Yeah, you do.
Ross: "The hills were alive with the sound of music.
Joey: My scones!
Phoebe, Ross, & Joey: "My scones!"
Chandler: Okay, I don't sound like that. That is so not true. That is so not... That is so not... Oh, shut up!


Ross: Phebes, why would you want to operate a drill press?
Phoebe: Just for some short-term work. You know, until I get back some of my massage clients.
Chandler: Pirates again?
Phoebe: No, nothing like that. I was just such a dummie. I taught this "massage-yourself-at-home workshop," and they are.


Ross: Are you not seeing him anymore?
Monica: No. You know, sometimes just... things doesn't work out.
Chandler: And this has nothing to do with the fact that he needs a note to get out of gym.

No comments: