Sunday, January 11, 2009

27??

I'm not quite sure where the time has gone...I remember the first 21 years or so taking a lot longer then the last 6 have...full time jobs, busy schedules, more weddings then I can count and moving, selling, buying houses, adopting pets...lots of fun trips to local restaurants, drinking local drinks, finally learning how to crack and eat crabs...learning to ski (sort of), traveling to see friends in NJ, PA, NY, VT, VA, FL, TX...I can't really complain because it's been a good time...but again...where does the time go??

it's weird, because 27 was always an age I was scared of...first of all there's my irrational disliking of odd numbers, but also because it's the end of the 20's- finally having to be an adult...and while the whole growing up and being responsible thing isn't too bad...it's just the matter of realizing that you have to do what makes you happy and what really matters because time really does fly :p






















anyway...enough rambling...and thanks to everyone who's already sent cards or birthday wishes :)

No comments: