Friday, January 30, 2009

eureeka!

I've found them!

Now this will probably seem really silly to, oh just about everyone in the universe except for me...but I love pickles...if you know me, then you know it's true. I can't really explain it, but I can pretty much find a way to make pickles fit with any meal- my mom can too...and almost every day, for the entire 27 years and 18 days of my life...well I guess a little less then that...how old are babies when they can eat solid foods??...I
have eaten a specific brand...Heinz Hamburger Dill Slices...and all was well until one day, they didn't have them in Shop Rite (side note: they don't seem to have them in Baltimore, so my mom would stock up and send them with me when I visited)...another week went by, and no pickles...I'd say as much as a month or two before the news was broken to me...my beloved pickles were not on the shelves of any grocery store in the area... WHAT??? so I thought, well we have a large enough stash in the basement to last a while...but as the jars started to disappear off the shelf, I got worried... that was, until today... when I found...

Buy the Case.net

a whole case of pickles...my pickles...that could be delivered right to my door... Disaster averted...you can go back to your normal routine...I will be fine :) :)




**thanks for listening to my ridiculous story :) my mom will appreciate it, so this was really for her ;)

No comments: