Sunday, February 22, 2009

tall people of the world, unite!

I'm tall...well tall-ish I guess I'd say...5 foot 8 or 9 depending on the leg on which I'm standing...

for years I had the constant struggle, pants that were always too short, and oh the shame of it :p then, it happened, they started to make pants for Petite, Regular and Tall heights! I think the first time I found a pair of 'tall' jeans, I hugged the sales person...(I wish I was kidding)...

but shirts were a problem too...I was always layering, and buying tank tops in larger sizes so they'd be long enough to cover everything...and then the trend started for longer tops...again very excited, but I think I refrained from hugging anyone :p

now, even better...I discovered something while browsing Old Navy.com the other day...they now make shirts in Tall! I have to contain my excitement, and I think they only sell the long shirts online...so perhaps I'll start saving my pennies and buy some of these fabulously long shirts...

it's a good day...a good day to be tall :)

No comments: