Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday's Shoe Story

for a long time I rebelled against the ugg-ly boots...I think it was the whole worn by all the celebrities...in California...in July that got to me...also the cost...they looked comfy, but I really couldn't justify spending over $100 for a pair...

but then back in December, when I was home in NJ for Christmas, I happened to stop in Old Navy, where they had on sale...for $12...these boots...

I had tried on a few pair in Payless, and never really thought I could pull them off...I didn't have the right pants, they looked like they didn't fit...etc...


these were different though...they were like little clouds, little pillows for my feet...so very unbelievably soft and comfortable (not to mention the price was right!) so they were finally mine...

and now I wear them all the time, and I feel the weather starting to turn...it's going to be in the 50's this weekend, which means time to dust off the flip flops, and retire these boots till the fall...because you will never see me wearing them with shorts or a skirt...and if you do...you have permission to hit me :)

No comments: