Saturday, February 02, 2013

weekend wrap-up...part 1

this weekend is jam-packed with fun!

no, but really, I've already done a lot of fun stuff...so I figured I'd cut the weekend in half...Friday and Saturday, and then Super Bowl Sunday.


so far, I got in the car and drove up to New Jersey to see my Brother for a belated celebration of his birthday...we feasted on Pizza and birthday apple pie





 then I got all fancy, and made us breakfast on Saturday- after sleeping "in" till 8:15...I love my furry little friends, but not having anyone poke me in the face or hurl themselves into the blinds to wake me up for food, was pretty awesome today.


I have been trying out this whole Vine app, making some stop-motion videos...here is one of me making breakfast!




then we went out to run a few errands...bank, gas station, grocery store...and had Thai food for lunch...


I feel like I talk about food a lot...hmmm...


then Brandyce & Pete came over...and we had ourselves a grown-up dinner party :)  I made lasagna rolls, some just regular cheese and the others were with chicken and spinach...


more funny videos were made...and when they were leaving, we realized it was snowing...yet again!



so tomorrow I'm heading back to Maryland, to watch the super bowl...hopefully the Ravens can win one for Charm City...I'm afraid to see what happens if they lose...


fingers crossed the roads aren't too snowy tomorrow!  even though it is mighty comfy here...











No comments: