Tuesday, September 23, 2008

3-4:30 pm

I'm not exactly sure what it is, but for some reason, every day when the clock hits 3 pm...time stops...from then, until I clock out at precisely 4:30, it is a run out the clock situation...of course it feels like watching paint dry...does this happen to anyone else? It's about the time that I've surfed on Etsy more then I care to admit...I've read all the "quit your day job" articles, which I cannot wait to be the feature of...scanned through all the blogs I read, and plot my next moves... thank goodness for Gmail and the Gchat function, or I really don't know how I'd survive

on a lighter note...yesterday was the first day of fall, my favorite season so here are some super cute etsy fall finds!


Ranunculus Print by Kaiku















Brass Leaves earrings by Alyson1234




















Thinking of Fall print by Vieiragirl



















Thick 'n Leafy Scarf by fray



No comments: