Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The One Where The Monkey Gets Away

Episode 19 - Season 1

Joey: All right, all right. You're a monkey; you're loose in the city. Where do you go?
Chandler: Okay, it's his first time out, so he's probably gonna wanna do some of the touristy things. I'll go to Cats, you go to The Russian Tea Room.


Ross: Marcel, bring me the rice, come on. Bring me the rice. Come on. Good boy, good boy. Come here, gimme the rice. Thank you, good boy. Well, I see he's finally mastered the difference between, "bring me the..." and "pee in the...."


Ross: Alright, I want my monkey.
Luisa: No!
Rachel: Oh, come on, Luisa!
Luisa: Sorry, Prom Queen.
Ross: You had to be a bitch in high school, you couldn't have been fat!

Phoebe: Oh, this is so intense. One side of my butt is totally asleep, and the other side has no idea.




No comments: