Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The One With The Evil Orthodontist

Episode 20 - Season 1

Joey: Man, we gotta do something about that guy. This morning, I caught him looking into our apartment. It creeps me out! I feel like I can't do stuff!
Monica: What kinda, "stuff?"
Joey: Will you grow up? I'm not talking about sexy stuff; but, like, when I'm cooking naked.
Phoebe: You cook naked?
Joey: Yeah. Toast, oatmeal... nothing that spatters.

Mindy: I hope you can find some way to be happy for me. And I hope you'll still be my maid of honour.
Rachel: And I hope Barry doesn't kill you and eat you in Aruba.

Joey: All right, I'll give you this, Mr. Peanut is a better dresser. I mean he's got the monocle, he's got the top hat...
Phoebe: You know he's gay?
Ross: I just wanna clarify this: Are you outing Mr. Peanut?

No comments: