Sunday, January 23, 2011

Favorite Etsy Shop - Kimmchi

while you all know that my wholesale experience at the BMAC show in August was quite overwhelming (and in the end, very positive because I was forced to take a good hard look at my business, and made a decision of where I wanted it to grow...) one of my favorite things about that show, was some of the great friends we made while we sat in the dimly lit convention center for three, very long days...

one of those new friends is the talented mind behind the Etsy shop, Kimmchi


a member of the New York Etsy team, and based out of Brooklyn, Kimm is a busy bee putting out new designs often!  the silk screened images can be found on shirts, scarves and bags, and while some designs are abstract, others have cool images like flowers, city scapes, or even an angry tv!

shes as nice a person as her designs are fabulous!  go ahead, and shop over at Kimmchi

1 comment:

KimmChi said...

Thanks so much for the feature! It was great meeting you at BMAC, I know, what a kick in the butt that is! But great experience to take your biz to the next level!
Hope to run into you at a wholesale show another tim e:)
-Kimm