Tuesday, January 18, 2011

my first snow day!

well as a teacher, that is...but I have to say, waking up to see just a dusting of snow, covered by a layer of ice was definitely a treat this morning!  now I can get so much more done today...which includes writing some lesson plans, editing photos and hopefully some laundry...

and finishing my application for the Baltimore City Teaching Residency...I am finally doing something to make my teaching dream a reality...it might be a tough process, but I have so much that I want to do, and getting a job is just the first step in accomplishing those goals...

but also, I'm catching up on all the blogs I follow, getting inspired by the creativity and motivation of others!  it's funny how your list of blogs to read can expand so greatly just by what you read...I've got a window full of tabs to get to...

so thank you snow...thanks for the extra "me" time

No comments: