Catch up! now that it's summertime, and you (and/or the kids) are out of school, it's a good time to catch up on those chores, reading list, organizing that etsy shop, etc. What are you going to catch up on, in July?
I must say, the thing I miss the most about being a student, and well not a full time grown-up, is having that nice 3 month hiatus from any sort of responsibility...now with a full time job, and school that goes 12 months a year, along with trying to do anything for fun, or to travel, even that seems like work! summer months go so quickly now it seems, but in the spirit of this carnival question, I plan to set some goals for myself!
1. transfer to full time status at school...and finish my degree!
2. do something creative every day - participate in the 21 day drawing challenge
3. post new things to etsy store at least once a week
4. get my office/craft room completely organized
5. finish one of the books I've started
okay, good list...now it's time to get started...ready...go!