Monday, June 23, 2008

dancing in the dark...

Sunday night I learned a few things...no power = no fun...we had a nice little 3 hour power failure in the neighborhoods around mine...so I rounded up all the candles I could find, and bunkered in for a few hours of eerie silence :p

also...no power, is kind of boring...if it had been during the day, it would have been light enough to read, or get other things done around my house, but being that it was 9pm it was a little more difficult...so I rounded up all the candles I could find...and sat on my couch...



and of course...no power and no light makes it hard to make dinner...so pizza delivery to the rescue...ahh pizza by candlelight...not the way I envisioned ending up the weekend or gearing up to start the new week...but it was definitely an experience...

No comments: