Thursday, June 19, 2008

Idea Stealer...

I know a good idea when I see one...so I'd like to think that this is not so much stealing, but borrowing a really great idea, from a very inspirational, crafty girl...Liz Kartchner, scrapbooker extraordinaire, and Creating Keepsakes Scrapbooker of the Year! I was browsing through her blog, and I stumbled across her idea, "Shades of Summer" where she will be sending around a fun pair of sunglasses to people across the country...they'll take pictures wearing the shades and send them back to her- and I thought that would be such a fun way to connect with all my friends this summer...so if I know you, you'll be getting an e-mail soon ;)

so I found these super cute shades...and I'm going to send them around, and make an album, with pictures of all my friends wearing them in interesting and fun places :)

if you look really closely on the glasses you can see they're made by dr peepers...so I had to get these ones ;)

to see the original post by Liz, visit: http://www.elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/

No comments: