Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Enough- Illustration Friday

this drawing is basically what the inside of my head sounds like every day...enough...enough of the job I hate, the career that is going no where...I am really working at getting myself portfolio ready, find some good sites that I can post things, illustrator groups, self-promotion, yada yada yada...but that all takes time which there is definitely not enough of in a day! but most of all, I've really had enough of wasting my days, doing meaningless work, when I could be doing something I enjoy...so the ball is in motion...either an Alternative Route Teacher Preparation Program...or find a way to actually get an education degree and do what I've always wanted to do...and have time to do my own freelance work on the side...

that was probably way too much information...but I hope it makes my drawing for this week make more sense!



1 comment:

INDIGENE said...

Well it sounds like you have more than enough on your mind and to do! Great take on the prompt! Take it easy, it'll happen with or without you. So enjoy what you can.

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com