Thursday, July 17, 2008

The One Where Nana Dies Twice

Episode 8 - Season 1

Chandler:
I just have to know, okay? Is it my hair?
Rachel: Yes, Chandler, that's exactly what it is. It's your hair.
Phoebe: Yeah, you have homosexual hair.

Monica: So mom already called this morning to remind me not to wear my hair up. Did you know my ears are not my best feature?
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about.

Mr. Geller: I wanna be buried at sea, it looks like fun.
Monica: Define 'fun.'
Mr. Geller: C'mon, you'll make a day of it! You'll get a boat, pack a lunch...
Monica: ...And then we'll throw your body in the water. Gee, that does sound fun.
Mr. Geller: Everyone thinks they know me. Everyone says, 'Jack Geller: so predictable.' Maybe after I'm gone they'll say, 'Buried at sea! Huh!'
Monica: That's probably what they'll say.
Mr. Geller: I'd like that.

No comments: