Thursday, July 24, 2008

The One With Mrs. Bing

Episode 11 - Season 1

Rachel: Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you: I've read everything you've ever written. No, I mean it! I mean, when I read Euphoria at Midnight all I wanted to do was become a writer.
Mrs. Bing: Oh please, honey, listen, if I can do it, anybody can. You just start with half a dozen European cities, throw in thirty euphemisms for male genitalia, and bam! You have got yourself a book.
Chandler: My mother, ladies and gentlemen.


Rachel: Now this is just the first chapter, and I want your absolute honest opinion, okay? Oh, oh, and on page two he's not 'reaching for her heaving beasts'.
Monica: What's a 'niffle'?
Joey: You can usually find them on the 'heaving beasts'.
Rachel: All right, all right, all right. So I'm not a great typist
Ross: Wait! Did you get to the part about his 'huge throbbing pens'? Tell ya, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those!

No comments: