Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The One With The Monkey

Episode 10 - Season 1

Joey: Aw, I didn't get the job.
Ross: How could you not get it? You were Santa last year!
Joey: I dunno. Some fat guy's sleeping with the store manager. He's not even jolly, it's all political.
Monica: So what are you gonna be?
Joey: Ah, I'm gonna be one of his helpers. It's just such a slap in the face, you know?


Phoebe: David's like, ya know, Scientist Guy. He's very methodical.
Monica: I think it's romantic.
Phoebe: Me too! Oh! Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman?
Rachel: Yeah.
Phoebe: Well, he's kinda like the guy I went to see that with.


Joey: You seen Sandy?
Chandler: Ooo, uh, I don't know how to tell you this, but she's in Monica's bedroom, getting it on with Max, that scientist geek. Oh, look at that--I did know how to tell you.

No comments: