Thursday, February 17, 2011

personal intervention...nail polish

hi, my name is Lauren, and I'm addicted to nail polish...

it's true, one of my favorite things to do on a Sunday night, is to give myself a nice little manicure...just something to make my hands feel pretty, and to start the week on a good note...I obviously can't afford to have my nails done, and quite frankly, the process of having someone else file my nails gives me chills just thinking about it...but anyway...

I have a nice collection of nail polish- but lately I've been getting emails from Sephora, and they have these adorable mini nail polish sets...so you can try lots of colors without buying a whole big bottle!  and now, they even have colors inspired by Glee, one of my very favorite shows...

I'm a sucker for color combinations, and these are some of my most recent favorites...



one of my awesome Christmas presents?  this mega mini nail polish set!

No comments: