Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Working on - the fiction project

since I have just about 2 1/2 months until it's due, I thought I'd share a little of the brainstorming that I've been doing for my "Happy Thoughts" book that will be touring the country as part of the fiction project...

I of course made a list in one of my idea books...see photo below...but here are a few of the contenders to make it into the book!

*color combinations
     *rootbeer floats
*rain at night
     *tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwiches
*family traditions
     *pens of every color
*SNOW
     *giving yourself a manicure



now I get to write about them, draw some sketches to go with them, and bring it all to life!  it's very exciting...but of course the crazy in me wants to make detailed sketches before touching the pages of my Moleskine  journal...so much pressure!!  blank pages are so full of promise, but also so terrifying at the same time!

No comments: