Sunday, September 09, 2012

Sunday Social - wrapping up summer!

Lets wrap up summer!

okay...somehow I forgot to post this last weekend...I'm a week behind...oops!

What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
 I think my favorite summer trip was down to NC to see Mike and Bean...and little Pedro :)  road trip with Pan & Bob...beach, good food, lots o sleep :)  good times!

my favorite activity hands down, was playing on a softball team- I had no idea how much I missed playing, or how much fun it would be as an adult :)  I am really happy I got back into it, and can't wait to play again next summer!


Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?
 I spent most of the summer either in my bathing suit, or workout clothes...but I lurrrrrved this new dress: (I am in the middle :) - also the only one wearing a dress...)





What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?
get my house totally organized.  for some reason I thought it was enough time to get it all done...top to bottom, so that when school started I would be a calm, confident, organized person...not stressing about cleaning, or finding things...but yeah, that did not happen...

indirectly related (okay, not at all...) I had a super fun summer, saw lots of people, had I will hopefully have cold winter days and nights when we are snowed in (please, pretty please!!) to get stuff done around the house...maybe ;)


Favorite Song of the Summer?
gosh...I listen to the actual radio like 1% of the time I am in the car...so this isn't an easy answer...

although I have been rocking out to Pandora, and finding some new music that I might not ever have found other wise :)  this is one I really liked...a perfect song for summer...Jake Owen, Barefoot Blue Jean Night...yup, the girl from Jersey likes country music ;)





Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
I know we are wayyyyyyyy behind the times...but we finally this summer got into watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia...thanks Netflix for that!  I think we're up to season 4...and it is just so ridiculous...definitely a good Friday night watch when you've had a long week :)






okay...summer is over...by work standards...not by the actual calendar...who else thinks September 1st should officially mark the start of fall?  and by those standards...cool weather?

ME ME ME!  I am so done with sweating...I want to wear long sleeved shirts and drink hot coffee...

bring it fall.  BRING IT!

:)  

No comments: