Sunday, September 09, 2012

why baseball should have instant replay...and other weekend fun

this weekend my cousins were in town, and it was so nice to see them down on our turf...we took them out for sushi and showed them around Fells Point and Little Italy...and then we made it home in time to see this happen.


photo credit: Larry Brown

SAFE.  all I can say is he was safe.


ugh.




I know baseball is a long game as it is...but when the game is this important...getting the call right is essential.



anyway...they crushed today's game- guess they were as mad as I was about the call ;)


and I got to stop by the convention center to see Brian & Katie at their booth at Comic Con...





and now it's 9pm.  time for bed.


seriously, happy to be back at work...but I am tired and it's only been 2 weeks!

No comments: