Sunday, September 16, 2012

weekend wrap-up

okay, I know you might be shocked to read this but I LOVE fall.


love love love love love it.



and the weather this weekend has been GLORIOUS!  long pants and hoodies in the morning...seriously, I am in heaven...as we speak, the A/C is off, and the windows are open...I might even go sit on the deck and do a little sketching/planning after I finish writing this :)




so it wasn't too eventful for me, but having weekends that don't totally drain you are a necessity...I am tired though, so who knows what I am talking about...


I got up at the lovely hour of 5:30 am on Saturday to head over to Notre Dame for week two of my graduate classes...and I swear, I feel like I've learned more in two weeks then I did in all my training for BCTR...


says something about the quality versus time...honestly, I thought the 'fast track' to teaching was right for me, but you know what?  it's a lot better to really learn how to teach...


and look how pretty campus is?





and then we ended up having tickets to the Charm City Music festival fall into our laps- awesome surprise!  and we saw Eve 6 and Weezer...along with other bands I didn't really know...but it was a crazy good time...here are a few photos and videos from the show :)


 





oh, and I got to experience the Charm City Circulator- which is a free local bus for those who don't live here..got us down and back for free...yeah we had to walk a bit too, but seriously, for a free ride, I'll take it




and now it's Sunday...I just conference called my Uncle to get some advice on my Fantasy Football team...and now I'm going to do some meal planning and lesson planning and laundry.




I know you are jealous ;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a person that puts some real work into a blog. I do like what you have done with the blog.