Sunday, December 16, 2012

December Art Room happenings!

it's hard to post this work today without thinking about those poor families, whose children will never bring home any more art work from school...to think, how safe is my school...or is any school for that matter?


but I won't get into it further than that...unless you want to just see blubbery mess on this screen...



so instead, I'll give you some of the art my kids at school have been making...we are getting into a great rhythm, and I'm so impressed with the amount of work we've done this year compared to last year...




5th grade worked on perspective and points of view- they drew a "winter character" of their choice from three different view points



4th grade worked on these cute 'melted' snowmen...with a writing incorporation



3rd grade made winter landscapes in cool colors with geometric shapes



Kindergarten-2nd grade made these adorable 'peek-a-boo' polar bears...so cute I couldn't help myself!



PK-1st grade made colorful snowmen



2nd grade made winter scenes in snowglobes




and heres another penguin :)  this one is from a 1st grader :)



whew!  and that was all since Thanksgiving!

we have been really busy...and in the next week, we'll finish up some small stuff before we get back into the swing of things in 2013 :)


No comments: