Tuesday, December 25, 2012

oh, hello there December 25th

and just like that.  it's over again.  another 365 days to wait for Christmasy goodness.

okay, I know that sounds like I am disappointed...but I am not.  it's just always a little bitter sweet to be the night of Christmas, knowing it's all over for another year...


but we had a great day, 15 people, 2 dogs and 2 cats...it certainly was a full house!



I definitely ate WAY too much, but we also laughed a lot- laughing is cardio, right?



I always pride myself on my present giving...and I think everyone was really excited by the gifts I made or bought them...

like a signed Adventure Time comic for Brother


and candy cane pretzel necklaces for the cousins



and...I got a few pretty awesome things :)



but of course, the best of the day is the family time :)  and our funny face pictures...this has been a tradition for a few years now


and of course, no Christmas night would be complete without a viewing of the Muppet Family Christmas.  watch out for the icy patch!


Merry Christmas to all!  and to all...go to bed ;)



No comments: