Saturday, December 08, 2012

one semester down!

whew!  today I turned in my massive 48-page unit plan for my Art Methods class...and took my final exam for Content Area Reading...no class for 3 weeks is my present for all my hard work :)


I have to say, I wasn't sure I'd make it to this point...it's been a lot of work, and I definitely have felt the exhaustion directly related to it...but it's all good things on the way to getting my certification nailed down...and eventually a Master's degree :)



I unfortunately failed miserably at taking a victory nap today...but I did just lay down for an hour, so at least I gave myself some actual relaxation time.




so now it's just two weeks of school left before winter break.


and it's been one month since Brett has been home.



I need these holidays to get here more than ever this year!



even Eddie agrees...he's been hanging out with me, which NEVER happens...so we know he really misses that guy who lives here too...




happy weekend all!!


No comments: