Sunday, March 06, 2011

Favorite Etsy Shop - Wabisabi Brooklyn

I feel like I could go on and on about the nice- and extremely talented! - people I met last summer at the BMAC show, so I will :)

MaryAnne of Wabisabi Brooklyn is as sweet as she is creative - her line of work includes re-purposing coins into fabulous jewelry!!  *she's also the one who's inspired me to make my posts about lists!  which I hope is an interesting addition to the blog!!

Along with the coins, she uses photographs and decoupage techniques to create beautiful works of art you can wear!


I love her miniature coin earrings- teeny little quarters you can wear on your ears!



and of course the state quarter necklace- I love me anything that has NJ on it!!




and for the guys- you can get them cufflinks made with nickles and photos of the Brooklyn Bridge!



make sure you check out her shop on Etsy!  you will not be disappointed!

No comments: