Sunday, March 06, 2011

one interesting, scary, challenging, but very rewarding year...

it's been a whole year since our little kevin was sick...off to the emergency vet with a not so good prognosis of kidney disease that left me pretty much inconsolable...but he turned out to be a fighter, and I could not be more thrilled...I couldn't imagine our house without the little furball in it, and his personality has come out in ways we never saw before...I think even though it was an awful, and traumatic experience, (not to mention costly), we all came out better in the end for it...he's more outgoing and therefore gets the love and attention he deserves, and I realized how lucky I am to have him, and his counterpart Jack...and sometimes Eddie...



so I'm off to feed him his special food, and listen to his happy meows as I bring the bowl to him :) 

here's to many more happy years my furry friend!!

No comments: