Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy 107th Birthday to Dr Seuss!

OH!
THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!

You'll be on your way up!
You'll be seeing great sights!
You'll join the high fliers
who soar to high heights.

Will you succeed?
Yes you will indeed!
(98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)


today is the birthday of one of my greatest inspirations in life...Dr Seuss...he would have been 107 years old if his genius was still with us today!  

so I'm ditching my original lesson plan for class, and we're going to have a Dr Seuss themed day!  now I'm off to watch the Lorax, Green Eggs and Ham and all the others that are on my Seuss DVD :)  

it's also my goal to own all the books in his collection...so far I'm doing pretty good, but as you can see from this photo, I've got a ways to go!!

1 comment:

Design by night said...

i will not eat green eggs and ham, i will not eat them jersey girl!