Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Enormous THANK YOUS!

WOW.

just wow.


I can not believe how awesome my friends and family are.  oh wait, I knew that :)

but they totally proved it in under 48 hours by helping me fund my first project on Donor's Choose- a non profit website where teachers can help acquire supplies and technology for their classrooms- and I wanted a document camera...so that I could project on a screen, nice and large, my examples, or show students step by step directions of their projects...




and literally, between Sunday night and the time I woke up this morning, I had already received enough donations to make my project a success!



so, not that this is nearly enough of a thank you...but to...

Rachel

Janvi

Kim


and Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Charlie

and two generous strangers...


THANK YOU!!!


can't wait to get my camera and start integrating technology into my room!



No comments: