Wednesday, October 31, 2012

the girl behind the blog

whew!  I have never done one of these Vlog things before...basically, a video blog...and this one is for a link-up that Erin and Ashley are hosting...


I typically try not to record my voice since I think it sounds ridiculous on tape...maybe in person too...eek!  but this seemed like too much fun not to join in...so here goes!  also, it forced me to take a shower...thanks hurricane for lack of motivation to shower :)





a little about me...and 3 things I can't get through the day without!

also, this was my first and only take...I am a bit of a perfectionist, so if I kept re-doing it...you'd never see it...it was much harder then I thought it would be to get the right angle so my makeup didn't look weird...which I still think it did...but whatever :)  I only have two ends of the house with windows...so the light is always weird...I deal with it, so you can too ;)




link-up here!  (or on either one of their blogs!)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First vlog? Such a natural! Laptop.. yes, of course. Glad you linked up girl!