Sunday, October 07, 2012

this girl likes to run?

yup.  ran a 13 minute mile today...well ran/jogged...but it was the fastest I've ever gone...


dare I say I may be becoming a runner?  even thinking of finding a 5k race to run in the spring...




who am I?  I have never in my life enjoyed running...and now I look forward to it...yup, surprised myself!  before I started this new running trend...this was how I felt about it:




not that I think I'll have a 26.2 or even a 13.1 sticker anytime soon...but just the fact that running and I are on good terms makes me feel better...



maybe it's the way I feel healthier now...and that I see improvement...and I've been playing flag football...that was my Saturday afternoon activity...since 7 hours of grad school isn't enough, I tack on an hour of physical activity...


but it's fun- I even get to play quarterback once and a while...



okay, off to plan for tomorrow...happy football Sunday all!



No comments: