Thursday, November 08, 2012

for the love of dog...

you might have read in a post or two before, that growing up, I was a dog person.  Loved loved loved them.  spent hours upon hours learning every breed name, drawing their pictures, and of course, placing a puppy first on my christmas list every year.


but due to allergies...our family never had a dog of our own...but we did not lack dogs to share by any means...

there was Brandy & Chase who belonged to our neighbors...Timber, Linus, Corky, Chester, Dakota, and Dylan who are family dogs, my best friend's family had a slew of Labs and other friends of mine had dogs that I always played with...and would have gladly called my own if need be :)


so needless to say, I still have friends who have dogs that I get attached to, like Dunkin, Hayley and Kiwi, just to name a few...


but my list is sadly one short...Miss Ellie...one of my very favorite dogs of all time, decided 17 years was enough....of course the people who are most affected are her humans...and their friends who loved her...I will always miss her funny bark when you threw your hands up in the air, how she always knew immediately when food was being eaten, and just how excited she always was to see me...even if she couldn't really see me...


our studio sessions will feel a little empty...and while we will have to go on, we will always miss having our furry companion...Ellie, Elanor, Eloise...you were definitely a good dog.  xo.






animals know just the right way to wiggle into your hearts...just look at those eyes :)









No comments: