Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'll take a barrel of wine, thanks.

it's Tuesday, otherwise known as Wine detox day 1.


not forever of course, but it has been quite a few days of having a little too much fun.  and usually I spend most of my days working, doing school work, and doing work for JerseyGirlDesign.


so Thursday I took a break, and went to have dinner with my friend Kristen...we watched Virginia Tech...lose unfortunately...and had some yummy bottles (2) of wine.  which led us to the decision that we should go to a winery on Sunday...more on that in a minute...




then on Friday my co-worker Nicole stopped in on her way to DC, and we had some wine (that's one more bottle) up on the deck...since the weather was nice enough, had to get some outside time...

that same night we went to Maryland Live  at Arundel Mills, to see GoGo Gadget...which was lots of fun..and included several more glasses of wine...


Saturday I got a break...from the wine that is...but 7 hours of class was less fun because of the night before...



and Sunday was winery day...Boordy Vineyards had a wine and soup tasting day- it was beaaaaaautiful out...we sat by the fire pit, had cheese, bread and chocolate with our wine (2 more) and soup...and made some new friends, and formed an unofficial wine club...



sorry for the terrible sun placement in this photo :p  we'll just have to go back and take another one...



finally, I got to see my bestie Bonnie last night- Monday- and we had dinner in the middle of our two houses...it was still nice, so we sat outside...had the patio all to ourselves, and a few more glasses of wine...it was happy hour after all...




whew.  didn't know I had it in me still...of course I wouldn't have been quite so tired back in my earlier days...





No comments: