Tuesday, November 27, 2012

make a difference...Isaac strong

a lot of the time I hear stories of people who are suffering with illnesses, and I always feel so helpless, I wish I could do something.

then there are amazing people, like Erin who can rally the troops, and find a way to get donations to help out Isaac's family, the little boy, who at only 6 years old, is a cancer survivor, and unfortunately, battling it again.



even though we can't actually change what is happening, or stop the pain that that terrible monster cancer causes to the people who have it, or their families, every little bit will help, to get Christmas gifts for Isaac and his two brothers, gas money to and from the hospital, and having meals delivered to the family when they are home.

check out Erin's post to see all the people who are involved, because you can just make a donation, or you can purchase things from people's shops, mine included, who are donating a portion of sales to the family.




1 comment:

Erin @ Living In Yellow said...

Thank you so much for spreading the word on Isaac....And oh my word, I love that you made your cat pose for a picture with that sign :) Haha, I needed a laugh. Thank you.

xoxo