Sunday, November 18, 2012

weekend o' sick days

whew.  this was quite a weekend...and for the exact opposite of the reasons last weekend was...

I left the house the minimum number of times I had to...slept a lot...took a lot of cold medicine...and spent most of my time laying down...the cats did seem to like it...




I also made a ridiculous amount of jewelry, so maybe the fumes from the glue got to me...or the amount of talking yelling I had to do at school this week...thinking I may have bruised my vocal cords..so being by myself all weekend with no one to talk to was actually a good thing



so Netflix and I got well acquainted...I watched the whole series of Arrested Development, which I heard is coming out with new episodes, so I am totally ready for that :)  I also forgot how funny that show was...the crazy characters names, and the fact that they really kept up the running jokes through all the seasons...I am definitely looking forward to the new episodes...


one of the funniest scenes that really got me laughing- and all by myself...that's how I gauge if something is really funny...if it makes me laugh out loud when I'm alone...was Bob Loblaw (the family lawyer) and his blog...






or how every member of the family has their own idea of what a chicken "sounds" like...




I think all the new episodes are going to be online...so until then...I'll find my next series to watch...I've got Mad Men and Breaking Bad in my queue okay, now off to bed...

only one and a half school days to get through until Thanksgiving break...let's do this!!



No comments: