Saturday, January 05, 2013

20 things with Travel-Babbles

I love a good list.


Usually I like ones that I can cross stuff off of...but it's also nice to make ones that make me think of funny and interesting things about myself :p


So you can thank the lovely Kym over at Travel-Babbles for this list :)


20 things you *should* know about me...




1.  I spend almost every day with a pencil stuck in my hair.

2.  I will go to the grocery store if the only thing I need is a jar of pickles.

3.  I am horribly addicted to watching entire series of shows on Netflix. 

4.  I have an obsession with glitter. 

5.  I would have at least 5 careers that I would have enough time to do well, all at once if it was possible.

6.  I take pictures of my cats every day.  Because they are adorable.

7.  I used to be one of those "can't stand the smell" of coffee people.  Now I can't get through the day without it.

8.  I love purple, but the color that is in my closet the most is blue.

9.  Every year on my Birthday, I take all the gift cards I got for Christmas and take myself shopping.

10.  If I buy something online, I check the tracking info the minute I get it...even though I know it won't say anything yet.

11.  I wear my glasses on days I want to feel smarter.

12.  Even though I know you aren't supposed to...I pull out any gray hairs I find.

13.  I would rather eat small snacks or appetizers then normal meals.

14. I teach art and LOVE it.

15. If money wasn't an object, I'd always be attending school- I would LOVE to get a masters in Illustration :)

16.  I could survive on soup and pizza alone.

17.  I can not sleep with socks on.

18.  I would prefer to be somewhere cold and snowy most of the time.

19.  I call my parents at least 5 times a week :) 

20.  I leave my Christmas tree up until my birthday- at least- every year.




No comments: